STUDIES IN FINANCE
BACHELOR STUDIES IN FINANCE – MASTER STUDIES IN FINANCE
BACHELOR STUDIES IN FINANCE
INFORMATION FOR CANDIDATES WITH DIPLOMAS OR DEGREE CERTIFICATES FROM ABROAD
Attractive features of the Program:
– taught in English
– based on world wide standards of excellence for undergraduate students in finance
– fulfills the requirements of European Union
– oriented towards people willing to pursue financial careers in banks, insurance companies, other financial institutions, financial departments of enterprises
Details of the program:
Language of Instruction: English
Duration: 6 semesters
Prerequisites: Completed secondary school, good level of mathematical and language skills
The Program fee: Citizens of European Union: 1000 PLN per semester plus registration fee 85 PLN.
Persons who are not citizens of European Union: 2500 Euro per each academic year plus registration fee 19 Euro (or 85 PLN)
The students can be accommodated in dormitories.
Wrocław University of Economics is ranked amongst the top Universities of Economics in Poland by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. It is an important centre of education, science and research, and plays an important role in the international scientific community.
The CFA Program Partnership aligns the university’s Master in Finance programme and Bachelor in Finance programme with the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge™ curriculum, allowing students to complete this programme and prepare for the CFA Program at the same time. This combination places successful students in an advantageous position when seeking to enter the finance industry or enhance their careers.
DETAILS OF ENROLMENT
- Bachelor Studies – required documents – enrolment 2018/2019
- ENROLMENT OF CANDIDATES WHO WILL STUDY ON THE BASES APPLICABLE TO POLISH NATIONALS – EUROPEAN UNION CITIZENS, CARD OF POLE
- ENROLMENT OF CANDIDATES WHO WILL STUDY WITH TUITION FEES
If you have any questions you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org